Monday, August 2, 2010

First tutorial homework

I did the lessons on aperture & ISO last night here. I'm just now posting those. It's been a busy day. I'm loving playing with the camera but had NO time today. I felt terribly guilty for leaving the house to deteriorate while playing with the camera so had to do some catching up. That done, I'm on my way to more studying.

Here are some pics I took last night (way too late for good light, I might add). I had to change the ISO to make up for for the lack of light. It worked out pretty well.
This pic was taken with an 85mm lens set at f/1.4. Sort of gives the innocent bystander the impression that we live in the tropics in the middle of a rain forest. :)
Same lens... f/22. Now this is a little more realistic... one might actually think I was living in suburbia (another lie). We're actually right smack dab in the center of a little village. .9 acres of beautifully landscaped lushness (a word my daughter might use), thanks to my ambitious husband.
Tomorrow... well, tomorrow, I'm not really sure what I'll do with tomorrow. Time will tell.

I was told by my most personal photography instructor that the reason the pics below are so dark is because I need to learn how to tell the camera to OVEREXPOSE. She's going to teach me that one and then you'll see a couple of "corrected" similar pics taken at a similar time of day/night. :)

1 comments:

Amanda

loving reading your posts! they're pretty funny too, because I can hear you talking when I read it haha :)

i feel that in lieu of your comment about the lush yard in the center of a little village you should post about sebastian... and his "park like setting" yard

  © Blogger template 'LonelyTree' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP