Thursday, August 15, 2013

Retirement! Exhilaration!

THIS is the first day of the rest of my life! I never realized how exhilarating it would be. There are many, many emotions I'm not even aware of. But, most of all, relief! I'm going to be able to spend the rest of my life making my own decisions about how I spend my time. THAT is worth 64.5 years! I realized last night that I put in my letter of resignation on July 30 and turned 64.5 on July 31. LOL

God has been so faithful to me! He's my night and my morning. He's everything... EVERYTHING... to me. I would not live without Him. I live because He lives! He's my Air... my Breath... my Hope... my Life.

Thank You, Father, for caring for me so lovingly. Thank you, Jesus, for being such a wonderful, loyal and compassionate Friend. Thank you, Holy Spirit, for guiding, directing, counseling and comforting. You're all AMAZING! I can't imagine my life without You!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'LonelyTree' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP